Soleva Technologies works with new and creative ways to dehydrate products containing water. Our expertise lies in the areas of food engineering and membrane technologies where we have the knowledge and experience to look at the entire process from raw material to concentrated product. Our technology can be used, for example, to create fruit pastes and jams from juicy fruits that are difficult to preserve using traditional drying methods. We are based in the stimulating and vibrant city of Lund.
Aqua-Q is a Cleantech applied research export oriented company from Stockholm. The company has extensive experience from Swedish municipal and industrial water treatment.
Aqua-Q prioritises two environmental sectors in water treatment.
- Proven dynamic intelligent water sampler coupled with 24/7 early warning surveillance/monitoring system.
- Total removal of pharmaceutical residues and pathogens in water specifically from MBR (Membrane Bio Reactor) effluent.
1) To overcome the limitations of random sampling Aqua-Q developed AQUATRACK® an intelligent dynamic water sampler coupled with an early warning system, patented technology. This is the first time the management can have access to correct real time microbiological sampling. AQUATRACK® combines the strength of real time dynamic sampling and early warning system to create an efficient cost effective and novel tool for management to mitigate against the significant threat of water borne pathogens like parasites (Cryptosporidium and Giardia) and bacteria (E.coli). Early Warning System, AQUATRACK® together with our quick bacteria analysing kit, MultiReader, is a powerful tool for quality assurance of a process.
2) Besides AQUATRACK® Aqua-Q provides its experience, knowledge and expertise of ozone water treatment (mixing of gas and water, choice of material and measuring technology) which provides cost effective modular ozone polishing system to eliminate both pharmaceutical residues and pathogens in effluent water.
Aqua-Q’s technologies 1) and 2) can be combined for quality control of drinking water, reuse of water, reclaimed water and recycled water.
Ulla Chowdhury, Founder & Director
+46 (0)73-678 14 25
Flocazur is a new disruptive bio economy technology that only uses natural forces and consists of one step only – four to five different reactions in one reactor with big impact, for separation of particles, oils and ions from liquids/water.
The technology is a very effective transformation/separation technology based on the use of natural physical and chemical forces that bind particles. These reactions together form effective coalescence – the formation of homogenized sludge. The innovative reactor is designed to fast and effective maximize coalescence and by that obtain homogenized sludge that is easy to separate. This makes it possible to avoid or reduce the use of chemical polymers. The reactor is very flexible, it can be scaled into different sizes and could constitute a whole treatment installation or be part of an already existing treatment plant.
We have validated the technology for treatment of heavy polluted process liquids from the car/metal industry together with a big international German company with very good results and for Recirculating AquacultureSystem (RAS) also with very good results. European fisheries fund and Havsmiljöfonden – Swedish government, funded the three-year validation project for aquaculture.
Our IP strategy comprises patents in both the USA and China and we are interested in cooperation with a company, that after positive testing of the technique, would be interested in a licence agreement.
+46 31 14 48 28
2nd IWA Conference on Holistic Sludge Management
This conference is a forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange the latest developments regarding holistic sludge management. It will give possibilities to examine and discuss the different challenges connected to resource recovery through treatment and handling of wastewater.
Photo competition – Sludge & Photo
The Organizing Committee of HSM2016 invites all conference delegates to take part in the photography competition Sludge & Photo, with the specific aim of showing the importance, facts, complexity and beauty of sludge! Please read more about the competition, rules and requirements here.
Enter the competition here.
More information, programme and registration here
Gemit develops and delivers IT solutions and related services to customers in the water and wastewater industry. By combining business expertise with innovative design the customer obtains solutions in order to visualize complex information in a simple way. Information is made available throughout the organisation which improves data quality.
Marianna Berbeyer Cuevas
+46 76 0905307
SansOx Limited, a part of the Finnish Cleantech Cluster of companies, is dedicated into developing and marketing new innovative solutions and technologies for worldwide clean water market. SansOx aims also at being at the front wave in the worldwide issue concerning the global water shortage in Circular Economy, which will require massive investments in treatments for NEWater in the future.
Our innovative solutions have required the rethinking of water treatment. It is a process of change in water treatment – faster, more efficient, more controlled. Clean and correctly dissolved gases into liquids or water are crucial for several industrial processes and will significantly improve the processes and improve water treatment.
At SansOx, we believe that environmentally friendly products can also be efficient and economical. SansOx provides optimal solutions for several branches of water treatment such as drinking water production, fish farming, agriculture and industrial water processing. Our innovative products offer solutions for fast and efficient dissolving with minimal energy consumption, energy efficiency, and more controlled solids separation and total water treatment solutions.
SansOx Ltd has already won twice the WssTP EU Innovation Award – 2014 with The OxTube and 2015 with The SaoxFuge. Additional innovations are being tested and on the drawing table.
Mikael Seppälä, Managing Director
+35 8 500 603 020
Tate Vanhamäki, Communications
+35 8 50 5736 987
Melica is a member-owned consultancy firm that started in 1987 with its roots in the environmental movement. Today, the co-operative consists of thirteen green consultants operating within a broad interdisciplinary field including nature, environmental science, tourism, rural development, urban and built environments, society and culture. As experts we can investigate, give advice and be active participants in implementation. Our assignments often result in some form of communication output. Breadth of expertise, interdisciplinary science and a good portion of curiosity makes us a strong green partner.
+46 730 26 60 25
New water co-operation creates Nordic water market
The home market is growing right now for the innovative water companies supported by three Nordic network organizations. Continue reading WIN Nordic
Nästa partnermöte kommer att gå av stapeln på vackra SLU Alnarp. Temat denna gång är“Hur når vi ut internationellt?”.
På programmet står bland annat:
– “Min vattenvision” av Östen Ekengren, IVL och Hammarby Sjöstadsverk
– “Vattennätverk i Finland – Novago” av Carl-Johan Sandström, VD Novago
– “Vilken nytta kan vi ha av Enterprise Europe Network?” av Victoria Lagnevik
– “Axplock av FoU-aktiviteter inom forskningsbolaget” av Marinette Hagman
– uppföljning TAG-medlemskap
– uppdatering från några av innovationsbolagen
– presentation av våra nya partners
Plats: Alnarpsgården, Sundsvägen 6, Alnarp
Anmälan: firstname.lastname@example.org senast den 16/4.