Water Development Centre at Campus in Norrtälje, is an operational part of Campus Roslagen AB, a municipality owned enterprise. The Centre is made up of five constituent parts:
- Strategic water projects: Each project involves interested parties cooperating on water issues.
- Water Campus: A centre for water-related trainings at all levels.
- Water Science Park Roslagen – a science park that makes it possible for innovative water technology entrepreneurs to develop.
- com – a web-based service for gathering and propagating water-related knowledge.
- Inspiration Water – A conference for discussing interdisciplinary and inter-industry water issues.
Amelia Moray Strömberg, Manager
+46 176 28 61 17