- This event has passed.
The WIN-WIN Meeting 2019
September 12 @ 09:00 - 18:00
The WIN-WIN Meeting: Brave innovations for generations to come — cocreating the future while making good business
Do you dare to discover new business opportunities in unfamiliar industries? At WIN, we believe that 1 + 1 + 1 equals more than 3, which is why we are thrilled to invite you to this year’s WIN-WIN meeting! On September 12, let’s get busy exploring unexpected synergies between the actors in the three WIN market places: WIN Water, WIN Guard and WIN Energy. Are you in?
Coming up with radical new ideas and implementing transformative innovations takes courage —both from the innovators and from the market. No one can change the world on their own. It takes a network of like-minded people that have the guts to break new ground together. The WIN-WIN meeting is the place where brave people meet, co-create and do business. Sign up now for the biggest WIN meeting of the year.
From cutting-edge technologies in the fields of water to game-changing solutions in the public safety sector and progressive innovations in the energy industries: Meet the superheroes of today that make sure that there will be a world still for the superheroes of tomorrow. Let’s Connect! Exchange ideas! Give and receive feedback! Make business! Network! And if you are still hungry for more, join us for an amazing afterwork (16:00-18:00) where you can have a drink (or two) with fellow innovators, potential partners and customers!
Sneak peek of the agenda
– Data for power and power over data — Kirsten Hasberg, Aalborg University Copenhagen
– Elements of an innovation strategy to resolve fundamental water resources challenges – where will the agency be in 10 years and how innovation made it possible – Jakob Granit, Director General at The Swedish Agency for Marine and Water Management
– Our challanges for the future at Svenska Kraftnät and how we work with innovation to solve them — Göran Ericsson, Svenska Kraftnät
– Oxygen in ecotubes for marine life and combustion — Ulf Hagström, Ecomb
– Short pitches from game-changing innovation companies such as Zigrid; Cocrisis together with Missing People; and many more
– Presentations from visionary organisations and businesses on the future of public safety, water and energy
– Parallel workshops about societal, technical, environmental and economic challenges of our future such as:
– Partnership for sustainable innovations and solutions in international crisis and disaster relief with Tove Engström, Läkarmissionen & Gösta Melkersson, Business Sweden
– Coffee breaks, lunch and plenty of time for networking and an amazing afterwork
Place: Bricks Lund, Mobilvägen 12, 223 62 Lund
Date: September 12 2019
Time: 9.00 – 18.00 (program starts at 10.00)
Host: Future by Lund / Lunds kommun
Please note that the number of participants is limited, so do not forget to register to secure your place. You can sign up for the WIN-WIN meeting until September 1 at 12:00. Sign up by sending an email to email@example.com.
Curious about what’s happening at WIN or interested in becoming a member? Use the opportunity for spontaneous or pre-booked meetings with the WIN team. Any questions or thoughts? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
WIN in collaboration with FUTURE BY LUND / Lunds kommun