- This event has passed.
WIN Water meeting May 9th 2019
May 9 @ 09:00 - 15:00
Resource water to fight water scarcity — innovations and mindset for the future
The hydrologic water cycle is an example of a true circular system in nature. How can we mimic nature’s circularity in human-built systems? How can we avoid water scarcity by smarter food production, reuse of water, and a different mindset? Come to our WIN Water meeting to get involved in the question of how we can seize the natural properties and resources of water and put them to the best of use.
On May 9 we welcome you to join us to learn about exciting new solutions, exchange ideas, receive feedback and network. Meet other curious and innovative individuals from small innovation companies, larger public and private organisations as well as academia and inspire each other. The meeting is hosted by the Green Innovation Park at SLU (Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences) Alnarp. We look forward to seeing you there!
Sneak peek of the agenda
- Green Innovation Park – the innovation hub for curious green businesses. Stimulating innovation through knowledge meetings — Niclas Östlund, Green Innovation Park at SLU Alnarp
- TBD — Shai Schechter, ino3W Ltd, The first global water technology validation accelerator
- Save the Basin! – Using an interactive Virtual Reality game to raise awareness on watershortage and drought in Sweden and Jordan — Josepha Wessels, Lund University
- Escaping the jaws of death — George Gerring, North Eastern Water Hub, England
- Sensefarm – knowing the conditions in the soil enable you to water it optimally — Anders Hedberg, Sensefarm
- Sentinel data for more efficient agriculture — Qiang Wang, Vultu
- With WIN Water from Sweden to the rest of the world — providing clean water one country at a time — Stan Lazarek, Carex of Sweden
- Envotherm – Pure water – Less energy — presentation of new innovation company Vibeke Svendsen, Envotherm
- Granuldisk – ware wash water savings — presentation of new partners Anna Johansson & Staffan Stegmark, Granuldisk
- TBD — presentation of new partners Joanna Wawrzynczyk & Andreas Weibel Nielsen-Refs, Novozymes
- Parallel workshops about current water challenges with Alex Palin, Irriot & Jonatan Persson, Helios Innovations & Magnus Arnell, RISE / IWA Sweden
- Coffee breaks, lunch and plenty of time for networking
Place: Terra Nova (Agricum Building), Slottsvägen 2, Alnarp
Date: May 9 2019
Time: 8.00 – 15.00 (program starts at 9.00)
Host: Green Innovation Park at SLU Alnarp
The event is for members only. Any questions or thoughts? Please contact email@example.com